Powerbrake D-Line Disc & Pad Rear Brake Kit
4 in stock
1 in stock
2 in stock
Why Choose Powerbrake?
The D-Line Disc & Pad Front Brake Kits, designed by the same team behind championship-winning R-Line systems, have endured over a decade of grueling race conditions across South America, the Middle East, Africa, Northern Russia, and Mongolia, in the hands of some of the best off-road drivers in the world. The kits are made in the same factory on the same equipment, using the same proprietary alloys and design features (slot patterns, disc coatings, max temp recording systems).
What does a D-Line Disc & Pad Kit Include?
- 2 x Standard diameter AT-Series high performance slotted discs.
- An axle set of matched high-performance brake pads.
- Fits as per a standard disc an pad change, using the vehicle’s standard OEM calipers.
What are the benefits at a glance?
- Reduced stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions.
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency.
- Improved initial brake response (bite).
- Improved brake modulation particularly during emergency stops.
- Improved resistance to disc distortion (warping) and cracking at high temperatures.