Icon Vehicle Dynamics F150 Tremor 4WD 2.5-3" Stage 5 Suspension Tubular UCA
0 in stock
ICON Vehicle Dynamics' 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor suspension is designed for maximum performance and the serious driver. This Stage 5 system includes 2.5" coilovers with remote reservoirs for cooling and tuned coil springs for dynamic range. It provides a 20% increase in front wheel travel and 2.5-3" of front lift for larger, more aggressive wheels and tires. Tubular Delta Joint Pro upper control arms enhance strength and retain factory specs, boosting caster. For rear performance, ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series CDEV piggyback reservoir shocks provide specific valving and head dissipation. ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) and Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) can be adjusted wirelessly via the IIC app for near-instant response. This system is an ideal choice for drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their F-150.
This suspension system has ICON's patent-pending Delta Joint PRO. It has greater strength and durability than standard motorsports-style ball joints, thanks to a larger ball with 56% more bearing surface. Plus, its rebuildable design allows for components to be replaced, not the entire joint. The Delta Joint PRO offers 90-degrees of articulation, 14% more than its original Delta Joint, for maximum suspension movement without binding. Plus, it's made of chromoly with a Rockwell C 55-hardened bearing surface and graphite-impregnated sintered metal races for a seamless metal-to-metal bearing interface. Its lubrication system ensures efficient grease distribution while still protecting the bearing seal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable coilovers in F-150 Tremor specific length offer 2.5-3" of front lift height over stock
- 2.5 Series front coilovers with remote reservoirs for improved shock cooling
- Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joint Pro ball joints for added strength, durability, and alignment spec range
- 20% increase in wheel travel and improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) uses onboard sensors to monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis along with user defined settings to actively make near instantaneous compression damping changes
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks with 7/8" hardened chromed steel shafts
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 100% Bolt-on system - no cutting or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Not compatible with all available OE wheel/tire combinations. Aftermarket wheels with lower offset/less backspace recommended.
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: Shocks Are Fully Serviceable. Coilover Heights Indicated Are For A Stock Equipped Vehicle
- APPLICATION NOTE #152: ICON Delta Joint Pro Upper Control Arms Required
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with OE knuckles. DO NOT install in combination with ANY aftermarket knuckles.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with BlueCruise
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-2" of rear lift over stock
- 91824E (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 TREMOR 2.5-3" 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- 98522DJ (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 93500 (QTY: 1) | 15-23 F150 & 17-22 FSD IIC INSTALL KIT
- 97721EP (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 4WD TREMOR REAR 2.5 VS PB CDEV PAIR