Icon Vehicle Dynamics F150 Tremor 4WD 2.5-3" Stage 3 Suspenson Billet UCA
0 in stock
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor Stage 3 Suspension System is tailored for maximum performance and the serious driver. Engineers focused on increasing wheel travel and damping ability for superior vehicle control and ride quality. This system includes 2.5" coilover shocks providing a 20% increase in front wheel travel. These coilovers boast remote reservoirs and ICON-engineered springs for excellent vehicle response. They are height adjustable for 2.5-3" of front lift, allowing larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. PRO upper control arms are also included and offer caster/camber adjustment as well as strength and durability. 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks provide tuned valving to balance the truck's performance. A great choice for those looking to enhance their pickup's capability.
Icon Vehicle Dynamics F150 Tremor 4WD 2.5-3" Stage 3 Suspension System Billet UCA features ICON's Delta Joint PRO upper control arms. This joint surpasses factory ball joint performance; it is also rebuildable and serviceable, enabling individual components to be inspected and replaced. The Delta Joint PRO boasts a larger ball with 56% more bearing surface, and a full 90 degrees of articulation--14% more than the original Delta Joint. For strength and durability, it has a chromoly ball and shaft hardened to Rockwell C 55, and graphite-impregnated sintered metal races. It also has a modified lubrication system with improved distribution of grease.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable coilovers in F-150 Tremor specific length offer 2.5-3" of front lift height over stock
- 2.5 Series front coilovers with remote reservoirs for improved shock cooling
- Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joint Pro ball joints for added strength, durability, and alignment spec range with on-vehicle adjustability
- 20% increase in wheel travel and improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks with 7/8" hardened chromed steel shafts
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 100% Bolt-on system - no cutting or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Not compatible with all available OE wheel/tire combinations. Aftermarket wheels with lower offset/less backspace recommended.
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: Shocks Are Fully Serviceable. Coilover Heights Indicated Are For A Stock Equipped Vehicle
- APPLICATION NOTE #130: Equipped With Dynamic Bending Headlamps Purchase Part# 611071
- APPLICATION NOTE #152: ICON Delta Joint Pro Upper Control Arms Required
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with OE knuckles. DO NOT install in combination with ANY aftermarket knuckles.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with BlueCruise
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-2" of rear lift over stock
- 91824 (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 TREMOR 2.5-3" 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- 98523DJ (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 97721P (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 4WD TREMOR REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR