Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Tubular Upper Control Arms
0 in stock
Our 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Tubular Upper Control Arms free up front suspension movement for maximum travel and performance shocks, with less cost than higher-end billet components. Caster is increased to improve alignment on lifted Broncos. The Delta Joint PRO has 90° of articulation to keep suspension movement bind-free. This 14% increment of movement surpasses that of the Delta Joint. The parts are made of heavy-wall DOM tubing and powder-coated for strength and durability. The Delta Joint PRO features a chromoly ball and shaft, and replaceable graphite-impregnated sintered metal races with an improved lubrication system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Built in added caster for better handling on lifted vehicles
- Delta Joint PRO allows maximum articulation without binding
- Delta Joint PRO is 100% serviceable and rebuildable
- Serviceable dual stage pivot bushings
- CNC machined housings for bushings and Delta Joint PRO
- 1026 DOM tube construction with black powder coat finish
- Includes billet dust caps for Delta Joint PRO
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50"
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor