Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Billet Upper Control Arms
0 in stock
The ICON billet aluminum upper control arm kit for the 2021-23 Ford Bronco is designed to optimize performance. CNC machined from light-weight and highly durable 6061 billet aluminum, the hybrid H-beam cross-section delivers improved suspension geometry, camber and caster adjustment, and component clearance. Replacing the stock ball joint with the ICON Delta Joint PRO offers increased travel plus serviceability and rebuildability. 3/4" FK Rod End heim joints ensure smoother range of motion, and the double adjuster sleeve allows for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment.
The Delta Joint PRO from ICON boasts superior strength and durability with a 56% larger ball bearing surface and improved sealing. This joint offers an impressive 14% more suspension articulation than its predecessor, with 90° of pivot motion edge-to-edge. The chromoly ball and shaft is hardened to a Rockwell C 55, with precision-machined sintered metal races featuring a graphite-infused metal-to-metal bearing interface. The lubrication channels are designed to provide optimal grease distribution without extending past the bearing seal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction with satin anodized finish
- Corrects suspension geometry and allows increased travel on lifted or stock height Broncos
- Quick, precise, on-vehicle adjustment for both caster and camber
- Delta Joint PRO allows maximum articulation without binding
- Delta Joint PRO is 100% serviceable and rebuildable
- FK Rod Ends at chassis pivots for strength and precision driving characteristics
- Built in O-ring sealed dust cover cap
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: No
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50"
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Rapto