MORRFlate Colby Valve Permanent Replacement Valve 2 pack
0 in stock
Don’t leave home without these quick replacement valve stems from Colby Valves!
One of the most common tire failures while off roading, 4×4 ing, or playing in your OHV rig, is ripping off a valve stem. Replacing a ripped out valve stem can be such a hassle on the trail. You have to find a flat spot to park, pull the wheel and tire off the vehicle, debead the tire, squeeze your hand into the wheel and push in a new valve stem. Then reseat everything, remount the wheel, and off you go. The entire process can take upwards of an hour or more… especially if you are running beadlocks.
With Colby Valve’s Permanent Valve, you can skip the whole removing the tire and wheel part, debeading tires, squeezing hands into tight places, dropping valve stems into the tire and having to find them. Instead, quickly and easily install the Colby Valve from the OUTSIDE of the tire and wheel without ever taking it off the vehicle or even finding a flat spot to park! The whole process takes less than a minute and just requires a 1/2″ wrench or socket (or 13mm if you drive a Toyota).
Each package includes 2 Permanent Replacement Valves
- Longer length for wheels with deeply recessed valve stem holes
- Fits all standard .453 wheel openings (almost everything from lawn mowers, to trucks)
- Installs from the outside of the wheel in about 1 minute
- 1/2″ socket or wrench required for installation
- 20X stronger than standard valves
- Quality 360 brass components
- Patented and Made in the USA
- Colby Valves are not compatible with Indian Motorcycle stock wheels