DuroBumps Rear Off-Road Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (3.5 inch Tall)
0 in stock
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required. DBR35
Upgrade your Toyota or Lexus truck’s off-road performance and comfort with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These rear bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, which provides smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort, while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
Moreover, DBR35 bump stops offer numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Whether you are an off-road enthusiast or a daily driver with a stock suspension. These bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Additionally, DBR35 bump stops do not limit your wheel up travel compared to OEM bump stops and prolong maintenance intervals by absorbing shock loads. therefore reducing wear on critical suspension components.
Furthermore, installing DBR35 off-road bump stops is a breeze. They are easily installed in the OEM location with basic hand tools and provided hardware. Once installed, Durobumps will protect your shocks from over-compression and bottoming out. Which can damage or destroy your truck’s shocks and other suspension components, both on and off the trail. These bump stops are designed to be slightly taller than the OEM bump stops and compress under load, providing smooth, progressive dampening that will not limit wheel up travel.
If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota or Lexus truck, look no further than DuroBumps. Don’t wait any longer; experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Why DuroBumps DBR35?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring. Ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- No Loss of Up-Travel – DuroBumps DBR35 maintains factory suspension/wheel travel.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Bolts effortlessly into preexisting OEM frame mounting holes, ensuring a proper fit.
- Corrected misalignment – DuroBumps resolves the well-known misalignment problem found in the rear OEM bump stops of Toyota trucks, which are off by about an inch from the rear axle. By incorporating the right offset into our design, we make sure that DuroBumps allows the bump stops to connect precisely with the center of the rear axle tube, as needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out, extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality –DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
- (2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
- (2) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25 40mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
- (1) One FREE sticker.
- Installation instructions.
DBR35 Vehicle Application:
2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner 4th Gen
2010-2023 Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen
2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2003-2009 Lexus GX470
2010 -2023 Lexus GX460