DuroBumps Rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops for 96-02 4Runner (5.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Plus Lift Required
0 in stock
Durobumps Premium Rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops for 96-02 4Runner (5.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Plus Lift Required. DBR525
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBR525 extended bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota 4Runner suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers. These 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, Durobumps DBR525s are designed for lifted trucks with a minimum of 2 inches of lift. DBR525s are 2 inches taller than the OEM bump stops and will limit wheel up travel by 2 inches.
Don’t settle for poor suspension performance. Choose DuroBumps Premium bump stops and upgrade your trucks suspension system today – order now!
Why DuroBumps DBR525 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Two-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBR525s will reduce wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced Tire Rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit – No spacers or modifications needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality –DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
- (2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
- (2) Two JIS 10.9 M8-1.25 x 50mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
- (1) One FREE sticker.
- Installation instructions.
DBR525 Vehicle Application:
1996 – 2002 Toyota 4Runner 3rd Gen, Best Gen!!