DuroBumps Off-Road Rear 2-inch Extended Bump Stops for 05-23 Tacoma (4.25 Inches Tall) 2-inch Lift Required
0 in stock
Durobumps Premium Off-Road Rear 2-inch Extended Bump Stops for 05-23 Tacoma (4.25 Inches Tall) 2-inch Lift Required. DBR425TU
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These Tacoma Extended Bump Stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBR425TU Extended bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers, these bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, Durobumps DBR425TUs are designed for lifted trucks with a minimum of 2 inches of lift. DBR425TUs are 2 inches taller than the OEM bump stops and will limit wheel up-travel by 2 inches.
If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota Tacoma, DuroBumps are the perfect solution.
Don’t wait; Experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Why DuroBumps DBR425TU Extended Bump Stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Two-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBR425TUs will reduce wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced Tire Rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Mounts in OEM Location – Bolts effortlessly into preexisting OEM mounting location. Ensuring a proper fit – No spacers or modifications needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore, extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality – DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – Powder-coated steel standard mounting plates and JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts for a strong, secure fit. (U-Bot flip kit options available here DBFK01)
- (2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
- (2) Two standard mounting plates.
- (1) One Hardware pack.
- (1) One FREE sticker.
- Installation instructions.
DBR425TU Vehicle Application
2005 – 2015 Toyota Tacoma 2nd Gen
2016 – 2023 Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen