DuroBump 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-23 Lexus GX (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required
0 in stock
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-23 Lexus GX (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required. DBR425
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These 2-inch extended bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBR425 2-inch extended bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers, these bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, Durobumps DBR425s are designed for lifted trucks with a minimum of 2 inches of lift. DBR425s are 2 inches taller than the OEM bump stops and will limit wheel up travel by 2 inches.
Why DuroBumps DBR425 2-Inch Extended Bump Stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Two-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBR425s will reduce wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced Tire Rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit – No spacers or modifications needed.
- Corrected Misalignment – DuroBumps resolves the well-known misalignment problem found in the rear OEM bump stops of Toyota trucks, which are off by about an inch from the rear axle. By incorporating the right offset into our design, we make sure that DuroBumps allows the bump stops to connect precisely with the center of the rear axle tube, as needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality –DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
- (2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
- (4) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25 40mm flange bolts with pre-applied thread locker.
- (1) One FREE sticker.
- Installation instructions.
DBR425 Vehicle Application:
2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner 4th Gen
2010-2023 Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen
2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2003-2009 Lexus GX470
2010 -2023 Lexus GX460