DuroBumps Front Off-Road Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 05-23 Tacoma, 08-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460. No Lift Required
11 in stock
Durobumps Front Off-Road Bump Stops No Lift Required – DBF212
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium front off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBF212 bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers with stock suspension, these bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, DBF212 front off-road bump stops won’t limit your wheel up travel compared to OEM bump stops, and they prolong maintenance intervals by absorbing shock loads, reducing wear on critical suspension components.
Slightly taller than OEM bump stops, they compress under load to soften the impact just prior to the ultimate stop. If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota and Lexus truck, DuroBumps are the perfect solution.
Don’t wait; Experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Why DuroBumps DBF212?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- No Loss of Up-Travel – DuroBumps DBF212 maintains suspension/wheel travel.
- Mounts in OEM Location – DuroBumps quickly and easily bolt into the OEM mounting location, ensuring a proper fit with no spacers or modifications required. *for oem LCA
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out, extending the service life of other components and reducing maintenance costs.
- Reduced Bump Steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends, steering rack and tire carcass. This lessens the bump steer effect felt when fully compressing your suspension.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement: Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Solid Mounting Base – A 3/16-inch steel base plate guarantees solid mounting and features a black powder-coated finish to prevent corrosion.
- Premium Quality: DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
- (2) Two premium front bump stops.
- (2) Two JIS 10.9 M10-1.25 x 30mm flange bolts with pre-applied thread locker.
- (1) One FREE sticker.
- Installation instructions.
DBF212 Vehicle Application:
- 2003-2023 Toyota 4Runner
- 2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma
- 2008-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2003-2009 Lexus GX470
- 2010-2023 Lexus GX460