DuroBumps Front Extended Bump Stops for 90-97 Land Cruiser 80 Series & 96-97 Lexus LX450 (4.25-inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required
0 in stock
Durobumps Premium Front Extended Bump Stops for 90-97 Land Cruiser 80 Series LC80 and 96-97 Lexus LX450 (4.25-inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required: DBF425525
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These extended bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBF425525 extended front bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers with stock suspension. These bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, DBF425525 bump stops are 2 inches taller than OEM bump stops and will help reduce tire rub and protect extended length shocks. In addition, Durobumps extended front bump stops are frame mounted!! Easily bolt-on your Durobumps utilizing factory mounting holes with no drilling, removing of coil springs or modification required.
If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota or Lexus truck, DuroBumps are the perfect solution. DBF425525 bump stops are side-specific for your Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series and Lexus LX450. Install the shorter 4.25-inch bump stop on the passenger side (right-hand side) and the longer 5.25-inch bump stop on the driver side (left-hand side) of the vehicle. The DBF425525 will limit your wheel-up travel by 2-inches compared to OEM bump stops.
Don’t wait; Experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Looking for a non-extended version?
For stock height LC80s or LX450s or with less than 2 inches of lift, we offer 3.5-inch tall versions here: DBF35425
Why DuroBumps DBF425525 Extended Bump Stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Frame Mounts: Bolts-on effortlessly into preexisting threaded mounting holes located on the OEM frame, ensuring a proper fit without needing to remove coil springs – no modifications necessary.
- Built-In Offset: Side-specific design with the shorter height bump stop for installation on the passenger side; engineered to compensate for the differential housing.
- Two-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBF425525s will reduce wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced tire rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out, extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Reduced Bump Steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends, steering box and tire carcass. This lessens the bump steer effect felt when fully compressing your suspension.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement: Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality: DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
- (2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
- (4) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25 40mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
- (1) One FREE sticker.
- Installation instructions.
1990 – 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series LC80
1996 – 1997 Lexus LX450