COMEUP SEAL Slim 12.5rs, 12V Winch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1 in stock
5.6 Tonnes Severe Duty Winch
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 12,500 lbs pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed. A motor equipped with a thermal protection switch
- New clutch lever kit is easy to engage and disengaged. 16 equally positioned pin holes to ensure seamless clutch transmission and make it easily rotate by 22.5-degree increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
- Cutout switch prevents the vehicle battery from draining when no use.
- Both built-in digital two way wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control.
- 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion resistance.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load.
- Rated line pull: 5,670 kg / 12,500 lb single line
Line speed ( 1st layer): 7.7 mpm / 25.3 fpm 45 A at 12V no load
0.9 mpm / 3.0 fpm 470 A at 12V full load
- Motor: 3,730 w / 5.0 hp 12V series wound
- Gear ratio: 3-stage planetary 225:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 63.5 mm x 227L mm (2.5” x 8.9”L)
- Control: Both built-in digital signal two way wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
- Rope type: Synthetic rope
- Rope size: 11 mm x 25 m (7/16” x 82’)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
- Mounting : Foot forward mounting workable
Finish : Matte black powder-coated
* Remark: Only foot forward mounting can meet SAE J706