FOX SHOX 985-24-117 - 2.0 PERFORMANCE SERIES RESERVOIR SHOCK 05-17 TACOMA SINGLE
This is a special order item, please allow 2-3 business days for shipping to our shop. This is a great rear shock upgrade for all 2005-2017 Tacoma's with 2-3" of lift. Requires extended bump stops, we offer great products like Timbren in stock. If you love to drive fast on rough roads this shock with remote reservoir does a great job of keeping its cool! Please note sold as a single shock. Suggest reservior relocate bracket, p#803-02-042.
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits