DuroBumps Toyota aftermarket bump stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required
0 in stock
Durobumps Toyota aftermarket bump stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required. DBRLC35
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These Toyota aftermarket bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBRLC35 bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers with stock suspension, these Toyota aftermarket bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, DBRLC35 bump stops won’t limit your wheel up travel compared to OEM bump stops, and they prolong maintenance intervals by absorbing shock loads, reducing wear on critical suspension components.
DuroBumps DBRLC35 off road bump stops are a great suspension upgrade. They are easily installed in the OEM location with basic hand tools and provided hardware. Once installed, Durobumps will protect your shocks from over compression and bottoming out. Which can damage or destroy your trucks shocks and other suspension components, both on and off the trail. These bump stops are designed to be slightly taller than the OEM bump stops and compress under load providing smooth, progressive dampening that will not limit wheel up travel.
If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota or Lexus truck, DuroBumps are the perfect solution.
Don’t wait; Experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Why DuroBumps DBRLC35?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- No Loss of Up-Travel – DuroBumps DBR35 maintains factory suspension/wheel travel.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Bolts effortlessly into preexisting OEM frame mounting holes, ensuring a proper fit.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality –DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
- (2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
- (4) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25 40mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
- (1) One FREE sticker
- Installation instructions
DBRLC35 Vehicle Application:
1990 – 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
1996 – 1997 Lexus LX450
1998 – 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
1998 – 2007 Lexus LX470
2001 – 2007 Toyota Sequoia 1st Gen