K53022 - 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra Icon Suspension System - Stage 2
Please note this is a special order item for us, please contact us before ordering for most current shipping times. With good stock in the warehouse this can arrive to our shop in 1-2 weeks.
New upper control arms are required as these front coil overs have a extended travel length. If you still have the factory upper control arms we would suggest looking into the Light Racing or Icon with Delta Joint upper control arms. We find these are the lowest maintenance for our harsh Canadian climate.
If you love your shocks in great condition check out our Icon shock wraps to help protect your investment!
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tundra Stage 2 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 VS Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving and then when combined with ICON's expansion pack give you the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007 - Up Toyota Tundra Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 VS Aluminum Series with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 1.5" Rear Exspansion pack for better ride quaility
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
58650 (QTY - 1) - 2007 - Up Toyota Tundra (0-3" Lift) 2.5" IFP Extended Travel Coilover Shocks
51200 (QTY - 1) - 2007 - Up Toyota Tundra (1.5" Lift) Rear Expansion Pack
56506 (QTY - 2) - 2007 - Up Toyota Tundra (0-1.5" Lift) 2.0 VS Aluminum Series Rear Shock
- 58460 – Uni Ball Tubular UCA
- 58560 – Uni Ball Billet UCA
- 191011 – Tubular UCA Billet Cap Set
- 614500 – Uni Ball Service Kit
- 614506 – 58460 Replacement Bushing and Sleeve Kit
- 191009 – Long 2.5” Coilover Wrap with Logo
- 51200 – Tundra Expansion Pack
- IVD4110 – Tundra 2.5” Front Spacer Kit
- 198000 – Spanner Wrench