In Canada we come across some of the harshest conditions and find it very tough to keep our front coil overs protected during the winter months with all the salt on our roads. The large wraps work well with the Toyota Tundra. Make sure to remove each spring, wash up the coil overs and enjoy the beautiful investment you put on your truck!
This is a special order item, please contact us before ordering for the current shipping time to land at our shop.
ICON Shock Wraps are a must have for vehicles that see Extreme Weather Conditions or Dirty / Muddy Off-Roading more often then not. These neoprene coil over shock protection covers offer an added layer of resistance keeping dirt, mud, grime, snow, harsh road salts / spray's, and rocks from getting to the shock shafts or seals. This added layer of protection helps prevent damage like shaft pitting & cut seals that require you to have your shocks rebuilt prematurely. ICON Shock Wraps velcro on in seconds, and have a nice form fit with elastic banded ends to give you the most protection possible.
• Added Protection for Coils Springs, Shock Shafts, Shaft Seals
• Can be installed or removed in seconds with out removing shocks from the vehicle
• Additional layer of protection from rocks, road elements and more
• Covers from upper coil adjuster nut down to lower spring perch
• Features the ICON Shield logo
• Made in the USA
• We recommend a thorough cleaning of shock and covers when heavily covered in road grime or dirt / mud
• Large size fits coil overs that measure between 14.5" - 15.5" from the coil adjuster nut to the lower spring perch
• Large size fits the following 0-3" lift ICON Front coil over shock models:
- Ford F-150 (All Years)
- Toyota Tundra (07+)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (08+)
- Toyota Long Travel 59710 / 59730 shocks
• (Qty 2) ICON Shock Wraps - Large (fits coil overs that measure between 14.5" - 15.5" from the coil adjuster nut to the lower spring perch)