Build in progress...
This customer came to us with a specific goal in mind. To build an expedition vehicle that is ready for anything, even when on the other side of the globe. This truck was purchased brand new, and when this build is complete, it will enter a shipping container and travel to Mongolia for a tour of East Asia. Incredible.
While abroad the truck will be pulling an expedition trailer, creating the ultimate overland home base.
No detail has been overlooked.
- ARB Safari Snorkel leads to a TRD performance intake and exhaust
- Icon Stage 6 suspension package including billet UCAs w/ Heavy Duty Dakar leaf packs, Timbren u-bolt flip kit w/ offroad bump stops, and an Archive Garage Hammer Hanger upgrade
- FN SixShooter wheels w/ 33" BFGoodrich KO2. The expedition trailer wears a matching set as well, and carries matching spares!
- A full suite of armour is en-route for the truck. Details to come...
- Baja Designs lighting throughout. Bumper, roof, cornering lights, and more.
- Warn 10S winch, Warn synthetic line & Epic Accessory kit, Maxtrax, Master Pull, Bubba Rope, etc.
- ARB onboard air, including ARB hose and inflation / deflation accessories
- KRave custom dual battery system featuring Northstar batteries, Switch Pros, & Blue Sea. *System also includes a custom 250 amp alternator (OEM is 130 amp)*
- Nitro Gears 4.88 ratio gears front and rear
- Expedition Essentials Ram Mount assortment for iPad, phone, and GPS
- RedArc trailer brake controller
We are very excited to complete this build... and are just as excited to see the exotic destinations this truck gets to explore.